Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Summer Swimming! Outdoor Wednesday!


My First Outdoor Wednesday!


To see other outdoor Wednesday posts visit


We took Preston in the pool for the first time yesterday.
It was a little chilly and he wasn't feelin' it!
So today I tried again and he LOVED it!
Mady and I took him in my mom and dad's heated pool.
He kicked and splashed and didn't cry once!
We will have to get him a little floatie with a shade
to keep his lil blondie bald head outta the sun.
I can't believe how big he is getting!



Mommy Preston and cousin Mady!



Me Likey!



Thanks for visiting!

13 comments:

  1. Oh Kelly... What a wonderful day... Thanks Hon
    Love Momma
    ~Really Rainey~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of your new layout Kelly! Its so you darlin!
    Love Momma!
    Have a great rest of the week!
    ~Really Rainey~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Outdoor Wednesday Kelly! Your pictures brig back the memories for me...now that my kids are all grown...but I do remember THOSE days....enjoy every minute...they grow up sooooo fast! Thanks for sharing your photos.~ Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun post. Full of Mommy pride and adorable baby. So glad you decided to join the Outdoor Wednesday Party.
    Becky K.
    Hospitality Lane

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful post. I'm so glad that for memories sake you were able to capture these moments. They'll mean a lot to you in the future. Blessinfs...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. so sweet, cherish every moment, they go by soooo fast.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that you have a blog!! cant wait to always see what you post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling page! Glad to "see" you in the blogging world! It is so much FUN!!!! Welcome to the DARK side - you are gonna love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kelly,
    What a beautiful baby and what a beautiful memory you have created, just keep creating them . I know Mady had fun too.Thank you for sharing.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGOSH he is getting so big...start him early on swimming!! Both Austyn and Haydyn started before they where one and are fish, Haydyn already knows how to swim....cant wait to see you on Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How sweet! Dontcha love summer? Easy kids entertainment-- bring on the water.

    TTFN~~Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you followed me! Now I am following you! Didn't know you had this. I love this blog site!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are doing a great job. It will start to flow all on it's own.
    Your little guy is such a cutie pie. I especially liked the black and white photos. I hope you have them framed and hanging up.

    ReplyDelete